Who are we?
A relaxed and friendly group of retired and semi retired men.
Each month we have a meeting, an outing and a walk.
All of our activities are based or start in Hayes, Bromley, Kent.
Our meetings are all in the Old Church Schools (OCS).
We currently have over 90 members and are always happy to welcome newcomers from all faiths, or none.
Why not give us a try? Join us for a meeting, outing or a walk. (There is a charge for outings and spaces are limited.)
- Meetings - with guest speakers on a variety of interesting topics with refreshments and a chance to chat - first Wednesday of each month See Gallery.
- Outings - by coach to historic, cultural and sporting locations in London and the surrounding counties. The ever popular August outing always involves a boat trip - third Wednesday of each month. See Gallery.
- Walks - meeting in Hayes then travelling into London or the local countryside for a walk of 4 to 6 miles. These always include a sociable pub lunch - last Wednesday of each month. See Gallery.
- Programme - See the latest Programme of Activities here.
- Newsletters - Keep up to date with our activities through our monthly Newsletters. See our latest Newsletter here. See our latest mid-month Extra Newsletter here.
- Things to do from home - See our suggestions to keep the brain ticking over while we spend time at home staying well and staying safe here.